Martyna Ekiert MSc
|4th year PhD candidate and teaching & research assistant at the Department of Robotics and Mechatronics at AGH University of Science and Technology. Her scientific interests are focused on the biomechanics of soft tissues, especially influence of temperature on viscoelastic properties of tendons. Her research is also related to computational chemomechanical modeling for life science application and biomaterials stability issues.
Ms Ekiert is also a principal investigator of project Chemomechanical modeling of the tendon hierarchical structure subjected to freezing at the edge of the water – ice phase transition (project granted by The National Science Centre, nr 2015/17/N/ST7/03729) and winner of ETIUDA 6 sholarship.
Room : 401
- Biomechanics of soft tissue
- Molecular modeling
- MD simulations
- Theoretical Physics
- Virtual prototyping (winter term 2014/15, 2015/16, 2016/17)
- Mechatronics Design (winter term 2017/18, 2018/19)
- Composite structures and their applications (winter term 2018/19)
- Design of Composite Parts (spring term 2017/18, 2018/19)
- Basics of Generative Techniques (spring term 2017/18, 2018/19)